Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko

4 posters

Go down

Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko Empty Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 pm

*Zuko appears from out of the shadows wearing his clan robes with his ranks on them along also wore a mask over his nose and mouth to where no one knows what's under the mask plus his hair was white black red and green also very long to where it reached the middle of his back. His eyes were Black, Red, White and purple. He stood at 6"0 and was over the 900+ years old. he had a saber~zanpaku~to on his back and his powers were odd and stranger then others.*

Konnichwia. I'm Commander~Captain Zuko Kurosaki. thou; I perffer being called Zuko. hehe. I'm very nice & kind plus someone who is here knows me by heart & enjoys me alot of times.^_^. I'm here as new but; I'm an old school roleplayer. so hope to meet y'll & have fun here. Arigato.,

Back to top Go down

Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko Empty Re: Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Konnichwia, nice to meet you, Zuko-san.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko Empty Re: Commander~Captain on the Black Ops Stealth Force Unit~Guard Zuko

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:03 am

*bows.*

merry meet to ya to my friend.^__^

Back to top Go down

Post  Amara Centauri Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 am

This be my love~! <3 ^o^
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:21 am

"Kesesese, not bad Erza.... Everyone addresses me as Lady Prussia, the Awesome and Great~ The map of the Vorld vill soon be labeled in my name... Kesese... But they also call me Maria. It must be nice to meet such an awesome being as me, ja~? But you're pretty cool too, nice to meet you."
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Hiryu Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 am

Hello Zuko-san.
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 pm

*blushes deeply & was a bit shy as he bows to other people & spoke.* hehe.

konnichwia to all of ya. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Ezra has good taste, I can tell.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 am

mhm.*smiles & bows.*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down