Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Thadea, no need for the 'Princess' title~!"

Go down

"Thadea, no need for the 'Princess' title~!" Empty "Thadea, no need for the 'Princess' title~!"

Post  Queen Zelda Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 am

"Hiya, I am Thadea! Princess of Hyrule, given the Triforce of Wisdom, and a Heart of Courage~! A pleasure to meet you!"

Honest, benevolent, optimistic, confident, and having a strong sense to help others and continue forward for the sake of justice, Thadea is the offspring of two very well known Hylians, Zelda and Link, Rulers and Saviors of Hyrule. As Princess of Hyrule, she is of course responsible and intelligent, with help from her Light Triforce of Wisdom. She spends most of her time away from the Kingdom because of her parents' ruling as the new King and Queen, sometimes adventuring with her older brother and sister, Wind and Spirit, though enjoys to explore the lands on her own as well. She is top-notch when it comes to using her dual swords/bow. Thadea has been known for her intelligence and love for reading since she was a child.

Thadea Hyrule

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Leather shin guards, green shorts, green skirt with red edge, a red tank top, a green sleeve that goes over her left arm and covers up the whole forearm and shoulder area; she keeps that part on by clipping it to a shoulder guard that covers the right shoulder. She has two bracelets that can hold her dual blades. A fingerless glove covers her Light Triforce mark, and has this fusion between ruby and emerald hairpin needle. Thadea is usual seen with her a tiara wrapped around her head, that used to belong to her mother. She has blonde hair and blue eyes resembling her father's. She also seen glasses often while reading a book, which is very common.

Weapons: Ruby and Emerald dual blades. Both can be put together to form a bow. A string of light is made and when pulled back, it isable to shoot a variety of arrows, such as light, poison, plant, or fire arrows. When apart, the Ruby blade is able to erupt flames on command. The Emerald is capable of intoxicating or paralyzing others at contact, also at Thadea's command. Both can be attached and flicked inside and out on her bracelets.

Powers: Earth Magic-Able to summon posion-seeping plants or thorns, vines, or nearby large tree roots from the ground.
Fire Magic-Able to summon flames from her hands in different forms to her power and creativity.
Cloning-With the help of Janga at a young age, she is able to create up to five clones of herself. A clone disappears when too far away from her, take too much damage, or at her command. These clothes may have the same abilities and image of Thadea, but are inable to talk.
Wall Walking-Also a skill from Janga, Thadea was raised at a time to have some abilities of a ninja. Able to transfer energy within her body like she could with clones, Thadea can transfer it to her feet to walk on walls, despite gravity.

Strengths: Using her innocent looks and way with words, she can manipulate most people for sefless reasons, usual for making peace. She has amazing intellectual intelligence, giving her useful talents such as memory, a fast learner, tactical, and rapid reader. Also, great accuracy with arching. 

Weaknesses: Her life can be in great danger if in an area without oxygen or no oxygen at all, also being in extremely cold temperatures. She becomes weak and limp if in water or radiation for too long or any contact with acid, such as acid rain. All are due to her connection with fire and nature. She tends to be extremely self-sacrificing, like her mother, for the sake of others. Also, due to her innocent mind being ruined at a younger age thanks to her aunt and uncle, Thadea is a major pervert inside.

Likes: Reading, adventure, helping others, *cough*yaoi*coughcough*, riding her horse, anything cute and fluffy, arching, Reading...

Dislikes: Boredom, extremely quiet people, threats, rain, trapped in very small containers.

Quotes: "Au~ Kawaii~!" "Epeh~?" "You can count on me, don't worry!" "Let's do it together!" "Don't you trust me..?" "I got the Triforce of Wisdom and Heart of Courage!"

RS: "O-Oh...." *She blushes* "I-I'm in love...""Thadea, no need for the 'Princess' title~!" ElfPrincess-3
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum