Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-maple...

3 posters

Go down

M-maple... Empty M-maple...

Post  Madeline Williams Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 am

B-bonjour!
My n-name is Madeline Williams. I am a-a country.. probably known as C-canada..
I am th-the second largest country in the world and.. w-well we invented maple syrup Smile
*blushes and twiddles fingers* I am v-very shy and.. usually not n-noticed.. or remembered. However I am a l-loyal friend and v-very nice! I am h-hard working an-and honest. Also, hockey is amazing.. and p-pancakes! *turns red* I-I don't know what else to say... H-here's more aboot me Smile

Name: Madeline Williams
or Maddie/Maddy/ and sometimes Birdie..

Birthday: July 1st

Features: I am usally seen wearing a long cream hooded overcoat, maple leaf prints around the side, covering my short white shirt that slightly shows my stomach, as well as a skirt reaching just abover my knees, also a baggy red jacket. My two blonde pigtails, tied together with red bows, are about the length to my lower shoulders, and my berret matches the colors of my jacket and overcoat. Two clips, red and orange, keep most of my bangs from my face. In front of my blue eyes are glasses.

Family: France, America, England, male!Canada and fem!America

Friends: fem!Prussia, Prussia, Cuba, Italy's very nice.. so is Japan.. (oh theres so many nice people!)

Likes: Reading, writing, playing hockey, making pancakes, maple syrup, my family and friends, autumn, polar bears, birds...

Dislikes: B-being ignored...

Relationship Status: Eeep! *blushes* u-um..

~Real Life~
Hey everyone! I'm so glad to be on here. I'm new to this, but I hope to get the hang of it soon. And everyone is awesome! A- Au revoir! *smiles and waves* And thank you to Maria Beilschmidt or Princess Thadea or Zel for helping a lot Very Happy Thank you so much mon ami~
Madeline Williams
Madeline Williams

Back to top Go down

M-maple... Empty Re: M-maple...

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 am

Bitte sehr, mein Freund~! Glad to have ya here~
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

M-maple... Empty Re: M-maple...

Post  Noel Vermillion Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

My little Panda bear, aru~! <3 :>