Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blessing Of True Love.

5 posters

Go down

A Blessing Of True Love. Empty A Blessing Of True Love.

Post  Amara Centauri Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

(Ok! For this, I'm bringing back some old characters. Also, I hope it's ok if I borrowed France. I actually decided to use his pursuit of Amu as a story element. XP)

"Today's the day! I can't believe it!"

Amara Centauri said excitedly while slipping on a silver gown. Pulling it onto her slender figure, she called out, "Hey, can someone zip this up for me?"

"I will!" Said a young girl, running up to her and zipping up the zipper in the back.

"Thanks Iris." The Hylian said with a smile. She then put silver bracelets on each wrist, a diamond necklace around her neck, and a tiara on her head with a veil attached. She twirled once in front of Iris and some other familiar faces. Some of whom were wearing teal bridesmaid's dresses.

"So, how do I look?" She asked, a bit nervous.

"You look sooo beautiful!" Iris said, her eyes twinkling. A small dark green Pokemon popped out of Iris's hair.

"Axew ew!" He chorused, showing his approval.

"You look great!" Said a young woman with blue hair.

Victini and Manaphy, who were sitting on a vanity expressed their comments as well with happy cries.

"Tini tini~!" "Manaphee~!"

"Thank you all~!" Amara said happily before checking herself in the mirror of said vanity while putting on diamond earrings. " I want everything to be perfect today! By the way Aqua, thanks for coming back. It means a lot that you, Ven and Terra came back for this."

"It was our pleasure." Aqua said with a kind smile. "Ven and Terra are with the groom right now. How are things with the ceremony preparations?"

"I have Amu handling that." Said Amara.

Meanwhile, Amu was checking Hyrule Castle's courtyard, where the wedding was taking place, to make sure everything was progressing smoothly. She was wearing the same bridesmaid's dress.

"Ok, all the decorations are being put up, the cake is almost ready, the guests and priest are on their way... Everything looks good!" She said, affirmatively snapping her fingers.

Preparing the cake was a certain Frenchman who had set his sights on Amu, who promised him a certain... reward if he helped with the wedding. Helping him was Su, one of Amu's Guardian Characters whose special skill was cooking.

"Yes! It is finished!" He said with a fingertip kiss. (Or whatever you call the thing Europeans do when they finish something. ^^")

"Yay~! It looks beautiful and delicious~!" Said Su.

"Hey Amu. Playing wedding planner?" A voice said with a chuckle.

"Huh?" Amu turned around to see a boy with short black hair and dark blue eyes who wore a black tuxedo. Amu knew the boy.

"Ikuto?! when did you get here?!" Amu asked in surprise.

"Utau brought me." He said, pointing to his sister, who was sitting in the guest's section next to a woman with red hair.

"O-oh. I'm not the planner, by the way, I'm just checking on things. You can go sit down. I can handle this." Amu said.

"Ok. Good luck." Ikuto said with a wink. His Guardian Character Yoru popped up.

"Yeah, good luck! Don't mess up, nya!" He said. They both went to sit down.

Amu sighed and rolled her eyes before calling to the real wedding planner.

"Hey, Lucy! Is the orchestra coming yet?"

Meanwhile back in the vanity room, Amara stared at herself in the mirror, and anticipated her big day.

"Man... I'm so nervous..." She said, wringing her hands.

"You'll be fine." Aqua reassured her. "It's only natural to be nervous."

"I know, but I've never been this nervous! My stomach is full of fairies!" Amara said frantically.

"Don't you mean butterflies?" Iris asked.

"Those too!" Amara said, sighing.
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Blessing Of True Love. Empty Re: A Blessing Of True Love.

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

As a certain Hylian named Amara was trembling with nervousness, a door slowly began to creak open, knocks coming from it at the same time. "Knock knock~!" a familiar voice giggled as she peeked her head inside, her blonde hair put up in a bun, with blonde locks of hair falling to ths side of her face. The Queen decided to have her hair more formal looking for her sister's special day. Her blue eyes widened, a wide grin forming on her shining, pink lips. "Holy Farore, Amara... You look lovely~"

Opening it completely was her teenage daughter, Thadea. Blue eyes, resembling her father, widening at the gorgeous figure before her. "Aunty, you look amazing~!" she giggled happily, skipping into the room with a box in her hand. "We had it made specially for you, ma'am. I think it'll look beautiful." Zelda only smiled and nodded in agreement, stepping and standing beside her.

It was hard for the nine-tailed fox to not knock over chairs with her... Well, nine tails. But she was succesful so far. She couldn't help but admire the work put into preparing for the wedding, and the cake looked flawless. Instead of her usual kimono, Spirit decided to wear a flowy, simple burgendy dress that matched her eye color. For once, she decided to not wear her handkercheif around her neck. She decided to curl her slightly long, creamy-colored hair, and tie it into to a pony tail. "Nice, very nice..." she commented to herself, folding her arms then noticing Amu just a few feet away.
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Italy Veneziano Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:14 pm

In Hyrule’s castle a familiar figure was running up the stairs as silver locks went with her movement. She wasn’t going to miss her sister’s wedding. She smiled to herself, as she walked up the steps looking at the walls of her other sister, Zelda’s marvelous structure. Aleena always went here to visit her almost every day she could. She was wearing a soft shade of blue more like light blue dress that puffed out making a dome around her waist. Reaching up to the room to where Amara was getting ready for her big day.

As she stepped on the stoned floor, she walked past by Spirit who was Zelda's daughter who was standing at the door. "Hey, Spirit~!" Aleena waved at her giving her a hug smiling then letting go.
White gloved hands touched the door knob as she entered the room with a big grin on her face looking at Zelda with her other daughter, Thadea. Her violet eyes gazed in amazement from how Amara looked in her wedding dress. “Hey, guys~!” A cheerful voice sang out as she hugged Zelda then letting go. “You look beautiful in that dress, Amara~!”
Italy Veneziano
Italy Veneziano

Back to top Go down

Post  Amara Centauri Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Amara turned to the door and grinned widely upon seeing her sister.

"Zelda!" She shouted happily. "Thank you~!"

Iris and Aqua turned to her as well.

"Hello, Your Highness." Aqua said with a respectful bow.

"Hi there!" Iris greeted with a polite curtsy.

"Axew!" Axew greeted as well with a wave.

Victini and Manaphy greeted them as well.

"Tini!" "Mana!"

Amara smiled more and got up from the stool upon seeing Thadea enter. Aqua and the others greeted her as well as Amara walked over to her.

"Thanks, Thady~" She said, taking the box. "Ooh, I wonder what this is~! Oops, forgot my makeup!" She returned to the vanity and began putting on mascara, silver and teal eyeshadow, and some clear lip gloss. Looking at herself once again, Amara remembered one thing she had temporarily forgotten.

Courage. The very quality for which she idolized her brother Link so much, and she was showing none. Taking a deep breath, she stood up.

"Ok! I'm ready! Let's do this!" She said confidently, pumping her fist.

"Uh... I don't think brides pump fists..." Iris said. "Besides, it's not time for you to go down the aisle yet."

"Oh... Well, at least I got over my nervousness!" Amara replied with an embarrassed laugh.

"Wow, never expected an adult to act like a kid..." Iris said, shrugging.

"Iris!" Aqua scolded, thinking her words disrespectful for a bride on her wedding day.

"No no, Aqua! It's ok! I've always been a kid at heart!" Amara said with another laugh, cheerful this time. She then saw Aleena enter.

"Hi there, Aleena! Thanks for the compliment~" She said, smiling, then twirling once.

"Now, what's in here?" Amara continued, opening the box Thadea gave her.

Meanwhile, Amu was still awaiting a reply from Lucy and turned to see Spirit.

"Oh! Hi Spirit!" Amu said, waving. Ran and Dia flew over to her.

"It's great to see you again!" Ran said, shaking her pompoms cheerfully.

"You look full of sparkle!" Dia said. She turned to look at the whole courtyard. "Everyone is!"

The red haired woman looked around.

"These decorations are nice. Lucy really outdid herself." Erza said with a smile.

After changing into a white tuxedo, Francis came to sit down next to Ikuto.

"Excusez moi, young man, are you acquainted with Tete Rose?" He asked.

"Tet-what?" Ikuto said, confused.

"Perdon, Amu." He corrected himself.

"Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?" Ikuto asked.

"She is quite beautiful, no? Zat pink 'air is tres captivating~!" He fawned.

Ikuto looked at the Frenchman with an expression that said, 'The hell, man?'

"Dude, how old are you?" He asked skeptically.

"I'm young at 'eart, dear boy." Francis answered simply.

"So you're old." Ikuto said just as simply.

"Oh! I am not old!" France gasped, putting a hand on his chest. "I do not appreciate zat attitude! Although... It does add to your overall appeal. It pairs perfect with your good looks and rebel aura."

Ikuto just stared at him with the same 'The hell, man?' expression. Yoru popped up and said.

"You're weird, nya!"

"Ah! Le chat~!" France spouted, moving close to them. Ikuto got the message and quickly moved three seats down, but was followed.

"Ok, this will be annoying, nya..." Yoru said.

"Totally..." Ikuto agreed.
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"Nii?" Spirit's ear twitched, looking over her shoulder and giving a quick smile and wave at her Aunt, Aleena. Then she heard her name again. "Nyu? Oh, Amud, Dia, Ran, nice seeing ya." she greeted casually. "Niipah... Lucy? She the one who did this? Well, kudos for her. Even I have to admit this is beautifully prepared."

Zelda laughed happily, curtsying everyone as well. "A pleasure seeing you agai- Aleena! Oh you too~!" she grinned, hugging her other sister tightly before releasing. Zelda turned her attention to Amara's new face, her expression showing admiration. "Oh just as beautiful as ever, sister~" she sang.

Thadea excitedly opened the box for Amara, showing a sparkling brooch in the shape of the Triforce, all seemed to be made in sparkling diamond, excluding the one different jewel at the center of each triangle; a ruby, saphire, and emerald most likely, considering the color. "Here, I'll put it on for you, Sis." she said as she took it out with her gloved hand, handling it with care.
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

In the Hylian castle, a familiar twili portal formed in the closet of a certain royal queen. The doors swung open as a Boy in all violet with a violet hat like the Hero of Time's and long violet hair with log bangs slapped over his eyes fell onto his stomach as a young girl plopped on his back, clapping. She had a plain white dress with a sapphire bracket and no shoes. Her shiny Zorua ears and tail showed as she wagged her tail, calling, "We're here~!" followed by giggles. Another, taller, woman stepped out, stepping in the bots back as he grunted. She had light grayish skin with her normal royal attire. Her hood was down, revealing her orange hair up into a ponytail. 

"My god, loose some weight. You people step right over me. Literally." the boy sneered as the white dressed girl stood up.

"I'm slim enough. Unless you'd like to be a cat. Again." the woman replied. The portal closed as she looked around. The white dressed girl helped the boy up, just to get slapped in the back of the head, "My god, worst place to summon the portal. Look who's closet we popped up in. They'll think your stalking them, Vat." 

"Ofcourse he would~! He stalks link, so why not Zelda?~" The girl replied. The Mage only hissed, rubbing his head.

"Shut your damn mouth, Aqua." He walked out of the room, looking left down the hall. Then right. And flung the door open, prancing like a gay diva, "Zelda~!!"

Aqua laughed, following him, also followed by the woman, "Mom, he's actin like Poland again." Aqua giggled. Midna only sighed. 

Outside the castle, a petite Japanese girl accompanied by a female Russian looked up. The Japanese girl had a white kimono and a pink rose in her black hair. She spoke with a soft, Japanese accent to the Russian, "Anya, I think we're here..."

The Russian, dressed in a purple dress that ended in frills and a scarf around her neck, spoke in a blunt accent, "Da I think so to. Let's go then~" 

The two nations begun to walk forward toward the castle. 
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Olympia Norstein Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

"Nope, not yet! They should be here soon!" Called Lucy Heartfilia in response to Amu's question. The blonde Celestial Mage wore a red dress and a headset that she used to communicate with the other people preparing for the wedding.

"Let me look over the decorations one more time" She said.

"Hey Lucy!" Called a young girl with blue hair. She looked like a preteen, but she was actually one year older than Lucy. She wore a light pink and white dress with white bows along the hem.

"Oh, Konata!" Said Lucy. "Did any guests arrive? you're supposed to let them in!"

"Eh, nobody really showed up." Konata replied. "I got bored, and the decorations looked a little plain, so I changed them up!"

Suddenly, gasps could be heard from the area where Lucy had flowers hanging from an awning. Lucy turned to see a few servants from the Castle looking up in shock. When she saw what they were looking at, she gasped as well. All of the flowers that had been hung up were replaced with Duel Monsters cards.

"Aaahhh!!!" Lucy screamed in shock. "What's with all these cards?!"

"They're Duel Monsters cards!" Konata said cheerfully. "The flowers looked boring, so I spiced them up!"

"Konata!!!" Lucy yelled angrily.

"But you ain't seen nothin'! Look what I put in the party favor bags!" Konata held one up and poured its contents on the table. It was filled with anime memorabilia, such as an armband like that worn by Haruhi Suzumiya, a notebook that resembled the Death Note, gumballs that resembled Dragonballs, and miniaure figures of the Fairy Tail characters.

"Isn't this stuff awesome?" Konata asked with a smile.

"Awesome?! This is the kind of stuff you give out at a birthday party!!" Lucy snapped.

At that moment, a light shone next to her. Out of it walked a young man with spiky orange hair. He wore an elegant black suit with a red necktie, black shoes, and numerous rings on his fingers. He also wore a pair of azure tinted sunglasses with silver rims. He was the Celestial Spirit Leo. But he was known as Loke.

Lucy turned to look at him."Oh! Loke!"

"Ah, weddings..." Loke said with a sigh. "Such a beautiful celebration of love!"

"Not now, Loke. I'm busy!" Said Lucy.

"I know you're busy. I can help, you know." He said, leaning in close to Lucy. "Just say the word."

"Ooh! Lucy, is that your boyfriend?" Konata asked, nudging Lucy.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Lucy yelled. She looked over at the gate and saw the two female nations approach. "Look, there are more guests coming! Go let them in!" She commanded, pointing at the gate.

Konata sighed. "Fine..." She groaned, starting to walk away. She stopped and turned around quickly and asked. "Can we still keep the party favors?"

"GO!" Lucy demanded, still pointing.

Konata groaned again and went to the gate to open it. Looking at the two women with a dejected expression, she reached into her purse and pulled out a piece of paper Lucy gave her. She read what was written on it with a dull tone.

"Welcome to the wedding of Amara and Zuko. I am your host Konata Izumi. Please enjoy yourselves with fine refreshments. The ceremony will start soon."

With that, Konata stood aside and held out her hand to guide the women in.

Meanwhile, Sakura Kinomoto was in the vanity room with Amara, helping her get ready. She was a bridesmaid, so she wore a bridesmaid's dress.

Last edited by Olympia Norstein on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Loke's sunglasses. Those are important! XP)
Olympia Norstein
Olympia Norstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 pm

*Zuko was standing in a huge room wearing formal robes with his rank/clan markings/symbols on his shoulder of his sleeves and a huge one mark of his rank/clan on his back of the robe as he stared into the mirror waiting for everyone to join the wedding of his and amara's as they finally wed to which and where Zuko was smiling under his mask he wore to which he pulled it off reveling his nose and mouth/jaw that were skeleton~form where he wonders how people will react on seeing. But; as he went to adjust his robe; a knock came on the door to which he lifted his head slightly and spoke.*

come in...

*The door opened reveling several people including a friend of his own back in the child~hood years/days before Zuko had life changes happening to him. But; they were there greeting him expected for the friend to where when everyone left; Zuko's friend bowed and spoke.*

Zuko's Friend; Hmm you seem to be happy my dear friend zuko. ARe you ready for this life to be once and for all.?.

*Zuko heard him say that as he chuckles facing his friend and spoke.*

Zuko; Mhm. I finally get to be happy & damn hell pride of it. hehe.

*As Zuko said that; they both laughed and gave eachother hugs and heard the sounds of everyone and made their way down to the wedding cermony.*

Both;......

Back to top Go down

Post  Amara Centauri Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Ventus and Terra met Zuko and his friend outside his room. They were both wearing tuxedos with cuff links that resembled their respective wayfinders. Terra looked a little uncomfortable.

"There you are!" Ven said.

"Go on and head to the altar so we can get started." Said Terra, who was messing with his necktie. Getting tired, he took it off entirely.

France stopped his advance on Ikuto and Yoru and turned to look at Zuko.

"Ah, look! Here comes ze Groom!" He said. Ikuto turned to look at him as well, then at Amu, who was still talking to Spirit.

"You gonna be dates for the reception, nya?" Yoru asked.

"Yeah, I'll try." Ikuto replied.

"What is zis? You 'ave affection for Tete Rose~?" Francis asked slyly.

Ikuto glared at him. "So what if I do?"

"Well, she has promised me a reward for 'elping with zis wedding~" France said, smirking.

"What?!" Ikuto exclaimed.

"What reward would Amu have to give to a weirdo like him, nya?!" Yoru exclaimed after him.

"What are you two thinking?" Francis said. "Eet ees only a kiss..."

Ikuto and his Guardian Character both breathed a huge sigh of relief. They thought much worse.

In the back of the courtyard, Amu continued talking to Spirit.

"Yeah, Lucy's good at planning. A skill none of her friends thought she had." She said with a laugh. She then turned to see Zuko as well.

"Oh! The groom's here!"

Miki was hovering over the courtyard, sketching a special picture. She flew down toward Lucy and Loke.

"Hey. What do you think of this?" She showed them a picture of a symbol with a winged star and a skull in the middle. "I made it for the couple."

Meanwhile, Amara put on the pin and looked at it, smiling.

"Thanks so much! I love it!" She said happily, twirling.

Iris looked out at the courtyard. "Hey! Zuko just came out!"

"Oh! That means the ceremony's about to start!" Aqua said.

"And the timing is perfect!" Amara said. "I'm ready to go!
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

Back to top Go down

A Blessing Of True Love. Empty A Blessing Of True Love.

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:23 am

*Zuko stood there looking at everyone including the female he loved and was suppose to married til a moment later he had visions of so much or many things in the future that lead on to what might or will happen to which and where Zuko grasps his head tightly falling to the ground on his knees and stays there as he was going into the ground disappearing from the wedding sight.*

!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum