Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!"

3 posters

Go down

"No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!" Empty "No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!"

Post  Noel Vermillion Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 am

"Vhat are you doing just standing zere? Do somezing productive for your life and clean, read, train! Wasting time is inexcusable! ...Eh? Vell sure, ve can talk about me, but zere's not much to learn."

A woman depicted as too serious, and always abides by the rules. She has trouble relaxing and leaving her commanding, no-nonsense, serious mood. She is a neat-freak and perfectionist; mistakes and breaking rules is not an option and those who do so will be severely punished, in her book. Besides her solemn attitude, she loses it comletely with her other weakness next to following the manual, which is drinking. Despite her most known personality, she seems to also have a sincere side to her, as well as a secret passion for baking sweets, not to mention a pervert. She also enjoys reading, walking dogs, and apparently, BSDM.... Though, Monika admits she has no experience for romance, despite her relationship with Alfred. It's rare to ever see her laugh or smile, unless around him.

Nicknames: Mrs. Germany/Beilschmidt/Jones, West, Tomboy, The Kutchen Fairy, Clean-Freak
Height: 5'9"
Appearance: Much like her male counter part, Monika is usually wearing a black tank top, green pants, combat boots, and a cross necklace. The only difference with the uniform is that her tight black shirt exposes the majority of her stomach and her boots have laces. Monika is also seen wearing a long, green, button-up coat, added with a cadet's hat and black, high heeled shoes with black gloves, as well as a pair of headphones, the number 27 printed on the side of it. Underneath a simple light tan collared shirt with a black tie and black skirt. She has short blonde hair, only reaching to about her ears and neck. Her eyes are more of a greenish-blue color. Unfortunately for Monika, she is very well known for her chest size almost comparing to Ukraine's.
Race: German
Weapons: She is almost always equipped with a whip, and a fully loaded German P08 Pistol. Three of her dogs are highly trained.
Pets: 5 dogs and 2 cats. Blackie is a German Shephard, Berlitz a Doberman, Aster a Golden Retriever, also a Dalmatian named Fleck and her puppy named  Melodie. She also owns a black cat named Dunkel and a gray one named Germouser. She gives all of her pets handkercheifs, printed to represent the German flag.
Likes: Walking dogs, baking sweets, training, reading, when everything is clean and ordered.
Dislikes: Breaking rules, slackers, freeloaders.
Strengths: Excellent in combat, following orders and rules, responsible, and a natural at mechanics or engineering.
Weaknesses: Heavy drinker, too serious, cruel torturing, and never goes against the rules. Ever.
Quotes: "Provide scientific evidence." "Zose who go against ze rules vill be severely punished." "You may zink I'm frightening, but zat's only because I'm restraining to laugh..."
R.S.: "I don't know how are vhy, but I've fallen in love vith Alfred, Mein Held, und ve have been togezer since ze 3rd of March, 2011. So back off."

"No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!" Meinen_ausweis___da_id_by_asknyogermany-d4aq265

Last edited by Monika Beilschmidt on Fri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed from Greece to Germany.)
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

"No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!" Empty Re: "No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!"

Post  Madeline Williams Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm

A-amazing post mon ami~
"oh, hetalia.. it teaches you the important things."
"Like how Greece has the biggest population of stray cats!" XD
I loved it! Great j-job!
*hugs*
*high five and thumbs up*
*smiles and waves*
Madeline Williams
Madeline Williams

Back to top Go down

"No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!" Empty Re: "No. Slacking. Or zere VILL be consequences!"

Post  Noel Vermillion Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 pm

"Yes, because you need to know all the important things of the world. XD" Ahhh~
ef̱charistó̱, fíle mou. (Thank you, my friend)
*Hugs, high fives, and gives back thumbs up* :3
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fernandez Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Es buena mi amiga!
~excellente~
*laughs happily while eating tomato*
I always love your descriptions and character dialogue!
Fem! Germany FTW XD
*claps and gives two thumbs up*
*smiles and waves*
Antonia Fernandez
Antonia Fernandez

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Awww, danke, mein freund~ :3
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum