Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of Royalty

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life of Royalty Empty Life of Royalty

Post  Queen Zelda Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:16 pm

It was that time of the day in Hyrule when the sky has the blending colors of red and pink  as the sun sets in the horizon. Thadea, her blonde hair flowing along with the calm and generous wind as she sat next to the river of Hyrule's castle in Hyrule Field, that lead to the home of the Zoras. She was reading one of her favorite novels,which happened to be very thick of course, and as expected, it wasn't her first time reading it. She already succeededin her goal of reading every book in the library. Her new one was reading them all at least three times. A sigh escaped her soft, pink lips as she smiled cheerfully, enjoying her 'Me Time'. She hasn't had much time to enjoy herself since she became Princess. Luckily, she didn't have to much as her mother did at her age, for the new king and queen were much more responsible than the past higher ruler, whom died not even a year ago.

Thadea continued to read the detailed book, giggling lightly, then she heard herself being called, making her frown. Oh, something just had to happen at the good part... Oh whatever, it was all good to her. "Princess Thadea!" the Hylian's royal servant called again. She turned around, looking at him curiously. "Miss Aqua, she-"

"She's in the jail right now, isn't she?" Thadea finished and sighed. He only nodded as a response. "Fine, lead the way..."

She never liked coming down there. The walls were grimy, the prisoners tried to reach through the bars of their cells to claw at her, rats occassionally squeaked. A disturbing enviroment. "Here she is, madam." a guard said as he was going to unlock a certain cell, holding the Princess's cousin as prisoner.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Life of Royalty Empty Re: Life of Royalty

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

There was glinting of eyes in the far darkest corner of the cell as the guard unlocked it. The Gjinka had smirked as she saw her cousin approach her cell. Again. It was her... Nayru knows how many times she had been locked up for doing something unspeakable of in public. Once she had gone out drunk into the streets, underaged. Her mother wasn't around so it was only the Zorua-Twili hybrid to be locked up. This time she had been drinking on the roof of the roof of the library, rattling coins in a bag until the sky guard caught her. The cloaked figure stood up and sighed, walking over to the bars and wrapping her hands after pulling them out from under her dusty, black cloak. Her icey-blue eyes glinted as she smirked, "Ah, it's been a while since I was in this old cell. My longest time was what... a few weeks?" she chuckled stood back for the cell door to be opened. Taking her hood down off her head, her dark blue hair was revealed in a ponytail and her Zorua ears twitched.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

https://crossoverofworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 am

Completely disregarding her cousin's statement, she only had an expression of seriousness and disappointment while placing her hands on her hips. It was as if she were already thinking up her lecture for Aqua, a long one, like her mother would her child, as the cell's door open. "Here you are, your majesty." the Hylian man said to Thadea.

"Yes, thank you..." she made a smile at him, but it quickly faded as she pulled Aqua out. "Aqua, how many times have I talked to you about drinking underage?" No one even told her why she was even in jail yet, but it was barely sunset so she wouldn't steal anything so early, not to mention she just knew the girl that well.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Seeing the frown on her cousin's face, Aqua's ears slumped. "Well, no-one directly knew my age. It was Thelma's fault for selling it." Aqua was pulled out of her well-known cell, "Atleast mother doesn't know-" she stopped herself before Thadea got ideas. The last thing she needed was her mom to know she waslocked up so many times she lost count. And drank. And stole. And everything else. The Hybrid patted Thadea's back, "No need to get serious, cous~! You just let me loose and I'll be on my merry way." Her usual lie she told. This was her.... 3rd time being visited by Thadea herself. One time her aunts former enemy even got locked up with her. Ending up in twisters and debris.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Thadea sighed. Thelma was nice and all, but selling to a child? "Oh 'll have a talk with her..." she muttered before looking at Aqua again, a light smirk on her face. Blackmail. "Don't worry, cousin, I won' tell your mother a thing~ Long as you won't do it again." then again, she always said that same exact thing every time she picked up Aqua. It seemed to be a cycle. "Ah, wait just a minute, you think I'm just going to let you go? Sorry, my dear loveable cousin, that's not how it goes in Hyrule. I'm giving you a nice earful. Come on now~" she giggled as she grabbed the hybrid's hand, leading her out of the prison and waving goodbye to familiar guards, whom seemed to glare at Aqua but grin at the Princess.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Wed May 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Aqua looked at Thadeas face and was grabbed on her wrist, thus being pulled. She had a few ideas of why Thadea was suddenly Upity with her 'task'. Aqua grabbed on anything she could, even scraped her claws on the wall, just to be able to run. But then she would be able to tell her mother. She'd figure she'd ruin Vaati's life while she was at it. He did get arrested for drinking too. Mid didn't want him going into by Hyrule Castle Town for a while are some in incidents with twisters and high winds making citizens take shelter until a canon shot at a twist he was reducing in. Aqua grinned, "If you tell mother, I can make the mags get In trouble too. Or I can go, bring him here, and have him torture as well." Aqua didn't admit it, but she didn't want to be alone in this situation. He was probably slinking in the ally's now as that damn violet cat.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Wed May 02, 2012 6:10 pm

"It's up to you whether or not to drag Vaati into this. He'll just get his ass kicked- pardon my language- by both of my parents and then Midna after she hears what he did. Farore knows what she'll do for your punishment~" a sly smirk crawled on Thadea's lips at her comeback as she continued dragging the Gijinka. She had a point. Link and Zelda were both fully capable of punishing Vaati in a violent manner just fine on their own. Not to mention, dealing with a pissed off Twili Princess.

Thadea had Aqua right where she wanted her. "No point in trying to get out of this, Aqua. I'll pull both Wind and Spirit into this if it's necessary~ Now, why don't you behave and act mature for once and just accept your punishment, alright?" she laughed, being both playful and serious.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Aqua had stood up and brushed herself off. "I'm bringing the Mage into this of you don't mind~" She commented. "Just how...." She tapped her chin and, as of on que, the Mage was seen, as his cat form like aqua predicted, with a pissed expression. She smirked and pointed, "There he is now. Now I'm not alone in this. If he misbehaves it's his own fault. I can't control a few thousand year old Mage." she shrugged and swung the window open, the window brushed past her. She pointed at the violet cat and raised her voice, "Come on! You did it to so your getting some part of this!"

The Mage jumped and hissed as Aqua walked up to grab him. "Whatdid I do?! You got arrested again didn't you?!" She picked him up as he tried to claw and after a minute he gave up and slumped.
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Thadea rolled her eyes at Aqua's attempt. "Come on, Aqua. It's not like I'm going to fight you... Oh, hi Vaati." she greeted. The hybrid was going to get a lecture whether she liked it or not. Though a beating could be better if it's from this Princess... Still, she knew how to get the Picori out of this situation. Or at least, distract him and drag him into a different one. Thadea pulled out her ocarina and pressed her lips against the hole. Instead of playing a beautiful song as Aqua and the mage expected, all that came from the instrument was a loud, irritating, high pitched note.

"NYUUUU! I TOLD YOU TO STOP WITH THAT STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF-" a familiar, annoyed voice screeched as a fluffy figure tackled down the Hylian, making Thadea laugh. The Ninetails growled down at her, then looked over to see Aqua and... That cat. "You." Spirit hissed.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sat May 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Aqua held her ears and fell to the ground like a newly crippled being. She hated high pitched sounds as the mage hissed and heard the familiar foe of his. "You." He hissed and glared at the NInetails gjinka pinning Thadea down. Aqua was still laying on the floor, holding her sensitive ears. The mage had turned into his Hylian form and pointed at Spirit, "WHat the Holy Hell are you doing here?!" he yelled.

"You're making yourself look like a dumbass." Aqua commented only to be sneered at by a comeback from the mage that made her shut up.

"Shut up or I'm telling your MOther you've been here drinking and becoming MOst Wanted in Hyrule."
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Sat May 05, 2012 1:01 pm

"I live her, you asshole! I should be asking you that!" Spirit growled, transforming into her Ninetails-Neko form and folded her arms, looking at the mage. "Dumbass mage..." she growled, pulling out her dual bladed fans that erupted in flames as she flicked them open.

The Mage and Gijinka bickering for bickering's sake reminded Thadea of a married couple fighting. It made her giggle. She then looked down at the Twili Zoroark and gasped her by the ear. "Come on. Let's go, missy~" she cooed and laughed again, a sweet smile to cover for her dark and sinister grin.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sat May 05, 2012 1:09 pm

The mage glared at Spirit and grabbed a Wind Waker lolItotallydidn'tsteal he BORROWED from Link while stalking observing the HEro on his journies.

Aqua had been shivering from the sound that still rung in her ears and then felt a hand grab her ear and yelped, whining like a puppy, "Nuuuuuuuuuuuu" she would yell, being dragged out of the room to some, to Aqua, unknown demension.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Nayru knows how the Gijinka and Mage attempted to murder each other...

"Now, I hope you know what you were doing is very irresponisble, and all the people who care for you would be very dissappointed with you, that includes myself and our mothers." she began in her stern 'Royal' tone and a frown.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Aqua held her ear, toning out of most of the conversation. She nodded and said "Yeah, yeah" while nodding away. Her eyes were droopy. She was getting tired and wanted to shut everyone out for just a hour. Then again, she couldn't be trust. Not even with her mother half of the time. She wasn't even around.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel Vermillion Sat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Thadea nagged on. "And do you realize how old you are?! I mean, you drink and are only- Hey, are you even listening to me, Aqua? Aqua!" she snapped, making an even angrier expression. "It's quite rude to ignore someone while they're talking, you know..." She informed, cocking a thin eyebrow. Then a long pause.

It was strange... The atmosphere. It felt gloomy all of a sudden. As if someone was watching them. Maybe a lot of eyes... Were they about to be ambushed? Was someone going to attempt to kidnap a Princess? Again? "Aqua, you feel that?" she questioned in a low voice.
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Aqua snaPped awake and blinked, "Hub? What? Oh, yeah I know my ag- what the bloody hell?" she looked around. She put her hood on and slimmed into some shadows, becoming barely visable. The sound of two daggers tapping together was heard as glowing ice blue eyes were seen, "Come out, come out where ever you arrrreee~~" Aqua spoke with a creep voice that defiantly sent chills down someone's spine. Like she was possessed. She suddenly didn't feel tired. At all.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Thadea made no hesitation in pulling out her two soul weapons, the Emerald and Ruby blades. She glanced around with her blue eyes, peering at the shadows and taking a step back. "Show yourself." she spoke confidently. After a moment of silence, she made a low scowl, "I said to show yourself!" the Princess said impatiently as she slammed both ends of her blades together to create her bow, pulling back the energy-made string and creating a Light Arrow, aiming around the area.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Aqua shielded her eyes from the light arrow intruding her shadow space, "I got the shadow side of things. You get the light." she commented. She looked around and jumped In the top of Thadeas closet, sitting like a assassin. Knees to her chest. She had two daggers. One looked much like a Sol and the other was like a Sol too, but the brightness was black and the real was red.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 pm

"Sounds like dea- Hngh mmmpfngh!!" Thadea screeched as loud as she could for help when a pair of arms suddenly came out of the shadows and covered her mouth with a cloth, her eyes slowly drooping until the girl collapsed completely, pulling the royal Hylian out of sight into shadows.

Now even five seconds later after that event, a gunshot was heard, only to catch the hybrid's attention so she was defenseless to a heavy body tackling her to the floor, pinning her arms and legs down and pressing only their knee to her stomach. Red eyes peered down at her. Their bodies looked like ghastly forms of... Well, people? No one knew. A low and distorted cackle was made from the figure. "Knock her out." it commanded.

Before Aqua knew it, a sharp slam was made to the side of her head and it faded to darkness.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Aqua heard Thadea and jumped down, only to see her being dragged away. "God damnit!" she heard a gunshot, "Shit! What the fu-" she was shackled down by a heavy body, not seeing anything, she failed her arms around and tried to bite on a arm or something. "Knock her out" great. Vaati or Spirit shouldve heard. Especially spirit. She hoped Spirits fox ears would come in handy. The. Again, Hell was breaking loose between the Mage and Fox. Somewhere. She drifted of as she was hit on the head.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 13, 2012 7:25 pm

It was cold. The wall was grimy. Aqua probably had no blood circulation to her arms due to the fact they were chained abover her head as she dangled on the wall. She was in a cell, which wasn't knew, but that dusty skeleton in the corner was. Where was she? Captured? What did they want exactly? And where was Thadea?

"Hey, where did boss say the Elf was again?" a raspy voice asked not too far from the enterance of Aqua's cell.

"He was putting her in a container or something like that. It showers acid every ten minutes, kinda funny to watch." a low tone answered him with a cruel chuckle.

"What about that passed out foxy nearby?"

"He's thinking about just hanging her. We're not sure yet, but she'll die soon enough. The boss said anyone can do what they want with her, here's the keys if you're curious."

"...Anything?"

"Anything."
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sun May 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Aqua heard the conversation and let out a long groan, "Oh my goooddddddddd. Your gonna hang Kitsune? Good luck. And acid rain. Seriously? Pathetic. Thadeas better then that. What about the violet boy? Did you get him too or did you just see a twitser?" She tried to move her arms, "God damnit. You guys are faggots. Get me down...." then she remembered something. If she needed Midna, she could simply call out.... Blackmail for the Hybrid. "If you don't let me down, imma call mama. And mama has a shadow army. Who is also Aunties sister. Who has a light army. You'd be screwed." she laughed minacally.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Two shadow being peered around the corner to glimpse at the Gijinka. "Great. Our army is twice the size of the Light's and Twili's armies put together. We need those two ruler anyway." the figure snickered as it unlocked the door and both floated/stepped in.

"If acid rain is so pathetic, why is the elf dying, smart-mouth? Ha. She's cute. I think we'll have looots of fun~" the other one added. "Purple..? Oh, is that was what was in the cyclone? Huh."
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Aqua scowled. So that smart ass Mage did get away. And Zel would go batshit crazy if she found out Thadea was taken. So would link. Who had help of gods. She grinned. "Time for some Rondevous..."

In the Twili Realm, the violet cat was skidding to a halt at the doorway of the rulers room. The ruler sighed and closed her book then looked out the window, "...The view is dreary, dear...." she stood up and turned toward Vaati and turned him into his Hylian form. His breath was caught and he spoke of horrid news.

"Thadea and Spirit... They were kidnapped... Along with Aqua-" as soon as the name of midna's daughter was heard she violently ran past the Mage. She was transformed into a wolf and her jaws snapped in fury and anger. Vaati was running after her shouting, "Midna! Midna! Don't!" but she ignored him. She hit the portal and teleported to hyrule. She had teleported into the throne room of the Queen of hyrule and her appearance was a rare case. Blood thirst wolf. Something was up. Something had. "Have you seen Thadea lately?!" she growled.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm

The Queen of Hyrule jumped at the Twili Wolf's sudeen appearance, almost dropping her cup of tea. So much for a break... she thought. "Thadea? No, I figured she was in the library as usual..." Zelda looked up from her throne and stood up, concern filling in her blue eyes. "Midna, is something wrong? What happened?"

"If you don't let me out this instant, I'll chop off every part of your body that considers you a man and shove them down your throat!!" a familiar and usually irritated voice screamed as she clawed viciously at a small continer. She was in her weakest form, a Vulpix, for some odd reason...

"I'm a woman." the shadow gaurd answered as she simply looked down at the fox being held captive and releasing its fury.

"Whatever! Where's my sister!? Where's Aqua!?" Spirit yelled again attempting to bite and claw at the glass again.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum