Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Give in to the Darkness..." (Dark Amara's intro)

Go down

"Give in to the Darkness..." (Dark Amara's intro) Empty "Give in to the Darkness..." (Dark Amara's intro)

Post  Amara Centauri Sat May 05, 2012 11:11 am

"Hello... I am Dark Amara. Amara Centauri's dark side. I am nowhere near as friendly as my light self, so watch your step, or you'll find yourself completely drained of blood..."

Dark Amara is the dark side of Amara Centauri. In many ways, she can be considered Amara's alter ego. In the event that Amara becomes overtaken by negative emotions, darkness takes her over, or if all of the light in her heart disappears, she will become Dark Amara. Dark Amara is cruel, ruthless and literally bloodthirsty. A direct contrast to the real Amara's kind and caring personality. Not only does she enjoy killing people, she also enjoys tasting blood, whether the victim is dead or alive. Dark Amara despises the light and everything and everyone associated with it. She is also extraordinarily spiteful towards her light self and whenever she emerges, she attempts to kill everyone the real Amara loves. Dark Amara is most likely demented or mentally ill and loves the sight of blood, laughing maniacally whenever she sees a large volume of it. She is also a sadist, delighting at the sight of people in pain.

Dark Amara

Race: Hylian

Height: 5'10"

Weight: Like I care...

Appearance/Attire: Dark Amara has long black hair tied into twintails and crimson eyes. She also has a very pale skin tone. She wears a black dress with bell sleeves and a high collar. The dress has straps in certain places and the skirt is short in front, but long in the back. It also has a silver ring on the collar with three crosses attached. She also wears black tights riddled with holes and black platform boots. Her fingernails and canine teeth are long and sharp, likely for biting and scratching people to draw blood.

Weapon: Dark Amara wields a darkness corrupted version of the Sage's Sword.

Powers: Dark Amara possesses all of the same abilities as her light self, except her Starlight magic is steeped in darkness and becomes Starshadow magic. She is also still able to channel the Sage's powers, minus Light. She can control darkness with more skill than her light self with the Shadow Sage's powers and enjoys torturing victims with it.

Strengths: In addition to being ruthless, Dark Amara is very intelligent and can easily outsmart and finish off most opponents. She is also as stubborn and strong willed as her light self. Once she emerges, it's very difficult to seal her away again.

Weaknesses: Dark Amara's biggest weakness is light. if she's hit by light energy, she becomes paralyzed as well as damaged. She can also be hurt badly by the evil repelling powers of the Master Sword and can be sealed if she is stabbed with it. She can also be sealed with the Sage's powers, but this approach is more difficult, as she is a Sage herself.

Quotes: "I will blot out all light!!" "Don't you get it, Amara? I am you!" "This seal can't hold me forever...." "Damn light!" "I will kill all you love... And then this body will be mine forever!" "You look like your blood will be tasty..." "Let me see you hurt!" "You're a joke..."

"Give in to the Darkness..." (Dark Amara's intro) DarkAmara

Last edited by Amara Centauri on Sat May 05, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the quote. >.>)
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down