Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hauu~ So cute~.."

Go down

"Hauu~ So cute~.." Empty "Hauu~ So cute~.."

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 06, 2012 1:39 pm

"Greetings! I am Zelda, it's a pleasure to meet you~"

Zelda is depicted as a kind and benevolent ruler. As the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, she is wise beyond her years and intelligent enough to rule her people. She wishes to do what is right for her people and is extremely self-sacrificing. She tries her best to defend herself and her people on her own, yet is willing to use any means necessary to aid her willing to achieve those ends, no matter the cost to herself.
(Tip: Though usually described as calm and kind, the Queen tends to lose control over herself is she hears someone say "The forbidden phrase", or she sees something cute. Or especially see a Link fangirl... "You should have seen the last girl's face when I was done with it... Hee hee~!")

Nicknames/Titles: Zel, Hyrule's Jewel, Zelly, Queen Zelda, Goddess Hylia

Appearance: Zelda is portrayed as a beautiful young woman usually with blonde hair. (Though in Twilight Princess and Brawl, she is a brunette with blonde highlights). The majority of her hair is in a braid, though a lock of hair on each side falls to the side of her head, tied at the ends. She often wears jewelery such as ornate earrings, as well as a royal gown of white, pink,  lavender, or another pale color, usually bearing the royal family crest. White gloves reach up to the ends of the golden and detailed shoulder-guards. She has deep blue eyes as well as creamy, pale skin. Her crown is wrapped around her head, having saphire jewels.

Race: Hylian... Not elf.

Other forms: Sheik, Wolf

Abilities: Associated with the Goddess Nayru and the Triforce of Wisdom, Zelda possesses keen insight and good judgment... Although this does not always aid her in avoiding capture. Most of Zelda's incarnations are also gifted with innate psychic or magical powers, such as telepathy and precognition. Although her full range of abilities has yet to be revealed, Zelda has demonstrated the ability to cast spells, create or annul barrier and seals, fencing skills and shoot a bow. Zelda's alter egos also appear to have specialized abilities of their own. Due to her kindness, she may manipulate someone's choices for selfless reasons.

Weapons: Royal Sword, Light bow and arrows, hidden knives, electric chain, and needles. If the forbidden phrase is used, a make-up box and maybe frilly dress...

Likes: Reading, spending time with her friends, husband and children, walking/riding throughout Hyrule, sparring, simply adventuring around, and adorable things.

Dislikes: Stereotypes like 'Prissy Princesses', 'The Quote', kidnappers, threats to Hryule, being called an elf.

Strengths: Courageous, determined, finishes what she starts, wise, good judgment, selfless

Weaknesses: Extremely self-sacrificing, risking, loses control over anything adorable, prone to danger.

Quotes: "For the love of Nayru..." "Holy Din!?" "What in the name of Farore..." "I'm royal and mother of three; you should be terrified." "I'm no damsel in distress..." "Don't call me... An. Elf." "I love you any number more than yours plus infinity I claim no ties." (To Link only)

Children: Spirit (Adopted), Thadea, and Wind

RS: Happily married to my one and only true love, my Hero of Time, Link...He's the reason why I smile~

ღTℴℊεтℎεя §¡ηςε ➂-➋Ⓞ-➊➀ 
One of the happiest days of my life..

"Hauu~ So cute~.." LinkxZelda__Cought_off_guard_by_LadyShieru

Last edited by Queen Zelda on Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed to Zel)
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum