Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A DJ? You need one? I'm here to jam~!"

Go down

"A DJ? You need one? I'm here to jam~!" Empty "A DJ? You need one? I'm here to jam~!"

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"Sure I'm blind, but I still have great jams~"

Name: Vinyl Scratch

Nickname/Alias(es): DJ SCRA7CH, Scratch, DJ P0N-3, Vinyl

Race: Unicorn

Disabilities: she is Blind. 

Appearance : Her body/fur coloring is Ivory. Cornflower-style tail thats blue with electric blue stripes. Her eyes are magenta, always seen wearing goggles of the same color  A pair of black quavers resembles her cutie mark. She has a Lithe and shapely body/physique. 

Likes: All kinds of music, Late night parties, nature, having fun, and personal quiet time

Dislikes: Power outages, showoffs, and unoriginality

Strengths: Good at improvisation, very creative and intuitive, friendly once she gets to know you.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Impish and prone to pranks sometimes

Fears: Losing her spark for creativity

Overall Persona / History : Vinyl loves nothing more than her music. From the time that she was just a little filly, she knew that music was what she wanted to do, and nothing would get in her way. Not even her blindness could keep her from achieving her dream. Vinly Scracth's father, Vinyl Etch, ran his own record store, and she helped organize things when she was younger. While he was away, she'd play some of them just to hear all the different kinds of music out there. She knew she wasn't supposed to, but she never got in trouble for it, and without her eyesight there wasn't much else she could do. One day, while she was doing this, her hoof slipped as she put a record on and it made a really strange sound. She tried it again intentionally, and she found she could distort the music! Ideas exploded in her head like fireworks, and for the rest of that summer she saved until she could get her own record player. It didn't take long at all for her to fall in love with the sounds she could create. It was a whole different form of music that she'd never heard before, and she couldn't get enough of it. For her, it was a new world. She could do things with music that her life wouldn't allow for. She showed all of her friends, and while they none of them heard it the same way she did. Even so, they all liked it, and Pinkie Pie (one of her school friends at the time) asked Scratch to DJ at one of her parties. While at the party, Scratch was starting to go into some sort of trance as the music seemed to just flow through her, the delivery was flawless and everypony was on the floor. She felt an unfamiliar tingling sensation on her left flank... In the few years since then, she's refined and defined her methods and styles, and has gotten quite famous for her talents. She DJs for parties and events all over Equestria, and rarely ever has time to visit home. Even so, she always makes sure to take time to come home to Ponyville and spend time with her mother and father, her primary supporters and biggest fans through her booming career. 

"A DJ? You need one? I'm here to jam~!" 992884
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

https://crossoverofworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum