Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But.. why do I have to dress up?

2 posters

Go down

But.. why do I have to dress up? Empty But.. why do I have to dress up?

Post  Strider Hiryu Sat May 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Strider Hiryu, a young ninja male around the age of eighteen gave a soft scoff. He was engaged to a peppy girl around his age. Her name was Sakura. The young Strider paced around back and foruth, looking rather unhappy. He had to dress up. He wasn't one for dressing up. He hasn't dressed up for a long time. He adjusted the red scarf around his neck as he pushed the bangs away from his face.

"Do I have to?" He asked. He seemed to give a whiny tone in his voice.
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

But.. why do I have to dress up? Empty Re: But.. why do I have to dress up?

Post  Queen Zelda Sat May 12, 2012 6:00 pm

"Yes you have to!" Zelda exclaimed to him with a laugh as a reply, shaking her head at her adoptive brother. After finding out that Strider Hiryu didn't have a nice, formal suit for his wedding day, the Royal Hylian had to do something about it, of course. She certainly wasn't going to let someone just in some tattered combat uniform to marry! And that resulted in said ninja to be practically dragged along the streets of Hyrule's Castle Town to a certain shop, very familiar to Queen Zelda, that they were now waiting in. It was where she had all of her custom made, and rather expensive, dresses measured and hemmed together for her specially.

"Don't worry about the money, Strider. I can handle that for you. All you have to do is cooperate~" she giggled, folding her arms after playfully messing with Hiryu's brown hair.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Hiryu Sun May 13, 2012 3:26 pm

His his was ruffled a bit, which made him feel happier and more relaxed. He gave a soft chuckle as he puts his arms behind his head. He smiled at her as he gave a warm smile.

"What colours you think I should wear?" He asked. "Blue maybe? Red? I always liked blue. Mainly royal blue mixed with red." He said.
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

"Colors...?" Zelda made a small giggle at him, shaking her head. "Hiryu, you can't wear such bright coloring at your wedding. Your suit is going to be black, or maybe silver or white if you prefer. Not primary colors like blue or red. You don't want to draw too much attention either, or your bride's dress will be sucked out from the spotlight." she added, taking a book from the counter and flipping through the wedding suits for men sketches.

"Hmm, we're going to have try on some different styles, textures, colors, ties..." she mumbled to herself, then glanced over at the short Hylian male on the other side of the counter, his measuring tape rested behind his neck. "Oh, may we begin measuring?" she smiled politely, only recieving a nod as he motioned Hiryu to stand at the center of an empty room. "Go ahead, brother~" she gestured.
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Hiryu Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm

He rubbed the back of his spiky head again as he have a faint laugh. He pulled down the mask from over his mouth. He gave his sister a nod as he walked over there.

"My friend Cain once suggested I'd look good in a tie and get my hair looking rather neat then how it is." He chuckled a bit, picturing how his hair should be like and presentable for Sakura.
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Zelda glanced up from the book full of suit designs for Hiryu, making a smile and nodding in agreement as the short Hylian began to measure Hiryu's ankle to his thighs. "Hmm, I think we can do that~" she winked, looking back down at the book. "Ah, interesting..."
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Hiryu Sat May 19, 2012 2:46 pm

He then ran a hand through his hair again. He looked at the various bow ties. He didn't know how to put one on. He has seen his best friend, Cain wear them. He then looks back at Zelda, giving a feeble laugh.

"I should get my hair all prettied up as well, eh?"
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Zelda Sun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

"I'll gladly fix your hair for you~" the Queen giggled at the thought of her ninja brother so prettied up in a suit and neat hair.

The Worker raised Hiryu's arm to a ninety degree angle to his body before he began measuring around his waist and chest, as well as the length of his arms. "Hold still!" the man muttered.

Zelda chuckled at this, then tilted her head at the cieling, pausing in thought. "I think I have a better idea for a suit in mind, however..." she looked back forward to see the citizen glaring at her, "B-But yours are magnificent of course!!" she laughed nervously, waving her hand,
Queen Zelda
Queen Zelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Hiryu Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am

Hiryu laughed a bit as the worker poked one of his muscles. Maybe something that didn't seem tight and more loose and formal would be better for the ninja. His hair would be needing to be neat and tidy and presentable. Spiky hair wouldn't look good.

"I still have somethin' my friend Cain gave me. They are cuff links. Think I shoudl wear 'em, Sis?" He asked. "I'll show ya when we are done here."
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum