Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I-I'm Lieutenant Noel V-Vermillion... You're under arrest!"

Go down

"I-I'm Lieutenant Noel V-Vermillion... You're under arrest!" Empty "I-I'm Lieutenant Noel V-Vermillion... You're under arrest!"

Post  Noel Vermillion Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 pm

"U-Um, hello, I'm Lieutenant Noel Vermillion, Praetorian Guard, Fourth Division... A-And who are you..?"

Noel was rescued at the burning fields of Ikaruga and adopted by the Vermillion family. The Vermillion family was once a noble one, but the head of the family, Edgar Vermillion, originally lacked an heir before he adopted Noel and, after heavily criticizing the Librarium, the Vermillions lost their aristocratic rights and their family was sentenced to relegation from the NOL. Concerned for the Vermillions' future, she decided to take the entrance exam for the Military Academy in Torifune. Even though her physical and academical levels weren't very high, her synchronization rates with the armagus were the highest recorded ever, allowing her to pass the exam and enter the Academy. Six months before her graduation, Noel was given an offer to immediately join the army as a lieutenant in the 4th division of the Praetorian Guard. She should officially only be Jin's secretary, but in reality she would actually be a special solo soldier tasked mainly with intelligence and assasination. In return, the Vermillions' reputation and rights would be restored. Noel accepted the offer for the sake of her family. 
Noel doesn't remember her past before 5 years ago. She is actually Mu-12, the previous replica before Nu-13. They both share the same voice, face, and memories of Saya. Since she was the only survivor of the burning field of Ikaruga, she is the "Eye of the Azure", the true possessor of the Azure. She is shy, clumsy, and tends to get worked up over the smallest things. Noel is extremely self-conscious, especially regarding her notoriously flat breasts. She can be socially awkward at times, but this has actually served as an endearing trait, which earned her Tsubaki and Makoto's friendship. In spite of this, she is shown to be quite passionate and determined when motivated, and is loyal to her friends and allies.
All of this changes when she is reverted into her true form: Mu-12;  she becomes emotionless, and wants the world to be destroyed. She only acts based on Terumi's orders, and she believes that the world "hates her", and is filled with nothing but lies.

Nicknames/Titles: Cadet Noel, Shrinking Violet, 'Lacking' Lady, Eye of the Azure

Race: Artificial Human

Weapons: Nox Nyctores, Bolverk with incredible effectiveness under the Drive, Chain Revolver. Bolverk appears as a pair of large-barrel handguns, though it can take on other forms. She also uses the red cords with metal, pointed ends from her arm braces.

Other Forms: Mu-12

Date of Birth: December 25, 2194

Birthplace: 5th Hierarchical City of Ibukido (originally) Switzerland (raised in)

Height: 5'1.8"

Weight: 105.8 lbs

Blood type: AO

Appearance: Noel is a young girl with long blond hair (although she covers her hair in her blue balmoral cap, making it seem like she has short hair), and green eyes. She wears a NOL blue cloak with hood, long black socks, and blue miltary boots. When she is in battle, she wears a jolting sapphire NOL uniform dress with a white collar and a short red tie, with two separate long sleeves that have two heavy metal bands and a long red strap, white gloves, and carries two giant pistols linked together, the Bolverk. As a clone of Saya, Noel shares her physical appearance. She is very shameful and embarrassed of her flat chest.

Abilities: Noel appears to be a professional gunslinger, effectively wielding the Nox Nyctores, Bolverk with incredible effectiveness under the Drive, Chain Revolver. Her style of fighting is a direct reference to the fictional fighting style known as 'gunkata', in which the practitioner uses stylized moves using firearms with the conclusion of the battle involving clashing the hammers together. Being the true successor of the Azure and the perfect Murakumo Unit, Noel can assume a stronger form and persona known as Mu-12. Being awakened as "the Eye of the Azure" Noel has gained the ability to see the distant and recent memories of people she touches.

Likes: Anything cute, particularly stuffed animals. She enjoys shopping via internet, so she wouldn't have to meet people, as well as write poetry, which she shows to no one. Also the company of her friends and family.

Dislikes: Family in danger, and bugs, especially bugs with many legs.

Strengths: She is calm and collected in the face of danger. She is proven to have an endearing trait, making friends with Tsubaki and Makoto. She is also passionate, determined and motivated, fearless in overcoming huge obstacles in order to complete her mission. Noel is very loyal to friends and allies.

Weaknesses: She is very shy and hesitant towards people. If her weapon, Bolverk, is destroyed from her emotions running wild, she is even more exposed to her extremely sensitive emotions and capable of losing control, turning into Mu-12. She gets paranoid over the smallest of things, is clumsy, and is very self-conscious of her small breast size. She is willing to sacrifice anything for family.

Quotes: "Ragna the Bloodedge... You're stupid!" "I'm not dumb!" "I feel like... This isn't the first time we've met..." "Is that a Panda..? Let me pet it. T-That's an order!" "Hands off the Panda!" "....Your breasts are illegal!"

RS: *Blushes*  "S-Sorry, someone else has the keys to my heart..."

"I-I'm Lieutenant Noel V-Vermillion... You're under arrest!" Noel_Vermillion_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29
Noel Vermillion
Noel Vermillion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum