Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"We will find our own path in this world, drealord, and slaughter anyone who stands in our way."

Go down

"We will find our own path in this world, drealord, and slaughter anyone who stands in our way." Empty "We will find our own path in this world, drealord, and slaughter anyone who stands in our way."

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 pm

"I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."
— Lady Sylvanas Windrunner to Garrosh Hellscream

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, styled variously as "the Dark Lady" and "the Banshee Queen", is the supreme ruler of the Forsaken, one of the most powerful factions of undead on Azeroth. In life, Sylvanas was the ranger-general of Silvermoon, whose leadership acumen and martial prowess were without equal. During the Third War, she bravely defended Quel'Thalas from a Scourge invasion led by the death knight Arthas Menethil. Ultimately, however, Sylvanas fell in battle. Rather than honor the ranger-general with a quick death, Arthas ripped out her soul and transformed it into a banshee: a cunning and vengeful agent of the Lich King empowered by hate.

Name: Dark Lady Sylvanas Windrunner

Title(s):  Dark Lady, Forsaken Queen, Banshee Queen
 Ranger-General of Silvermoon. 

Race(s): Undead Elf/Banshee. 

Character Class: Hunter. 

Affiliation(s): Forsaken, Horde; Quel'Thalas

Fraction: Horde 

Former Affiliations: Alliance of Lordaeron, Scourge; Farstriders. 

Occupation: Queen of the Forsaken; Ranger-General of Silvermoon (formerly)

Location: Royal Quarter, Undercity. "Rather daft. Gets old after a while..."

Relative(s):Alleria, Vereesa, Lirath (siblings), Rhonin (brother-in-law), Zendarin (cousin), Arator, Giramar and Galadin (nephews) "They all left me because I died. Irony."

Abilities: • Black Arrow — 45 yrd range. Curses an enemy, inflicting periodic Shadow damage over 30 sec. If the target dies while afflicted by Black Arrow, a Skeleton will be summoned from the target's corpse.
•Fade — Turns the caster invisible and increases its movement speed by 50% for 3 sec.
•Multi-Shot — 30 yrd range. Fires a volley of missiles at an enemy and its nearby allies, striking up to 10 targets for 13875 to 16125 Physical damage.
•Summon Skeleton — Summons 5 Skeletons to aid the caster in battle for 2 min.
•Shoot — 5-30 yrd range. Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.

Quotes: "Victory for Sylvanas"; "A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch."; "We are the Forsaken. We will slaughter anyone who stands in our way.";"What are we if not slaves to this torment?";"What joy is there in this curse?";"I have no time for games."

"We will find our own path in this world, drealord, and slaughter anyone who stands in our way." Dark_Lady_Sylvanas_Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

https://crossoverofworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum