Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sage of Stars, at your service~!

4 posters

Go down

The Sage of Stars, at your service~! Empty The Sage of Stars, at your service~!

Post  Amara Centauri Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 pm

"Hello there! My name is Amara, the Sage of Stars! I help protect Hyrule with my powers and skills, but I don't like to brag. *Chuckles* Anyway, glad to meet you. I hope we can become friends. *Smiles*"

Amara had an ordinary origin, being born and raised in the village of Talmina outside of Hyrule. Her mother passed away when she was young and she never knew her father, who was the previous Sage of Stars. After meeting an Oocca, going to the Star Temple and drawing the Sage's Sword, she awakened as the new Sage of Stars. She then left Talmina and went to Hyrule, where she met her idols, the Hero Link and Princess Zelda. She was later adopted into the Hyrule Royal Family. Amara later met her Pokemon friend Victini and rescued an egg from Bulblins that hatched into a Manaphy. Amara is kind, friendly, wise and cheerful. Also, despite the fact that she can be a bit of an airhead sometimes, can really be depended on when the situation calls for it and can turn deadly serious while fighting. She is also a master fencer and an expert at magic.

Amara Centauri Hyrule

(Centauri is the name she was born with and she took the name Hyrule after being adopted.)

Race: Hylian

Height: 5'10"

Weight: I-I'm not telling! >_<

Appearance/Attire: Amara has long black hair and spring green eyes that turn silver when she's angry and red when she enters her dark form. She wears a silver, sleeveless, high collared shirt with a white star on the front and a gold Triforce badge in the center of the star. She also wears silver fingerless opera gloves with miniature Star Medallions on the outsides of the tops, tight fitting teal shorts, white thigh high stockings and knee high silver boots decorated with teal stars on the front and sides. After becoming the Royal Advisor, Amara also wears a silver tiara that slightly resembles Zelda's, but with a star shaped diamond in the middle, and different gloves more akin to gauntlets.

Weapon: Amara's weapon is the sacred Sage's Sword, that can only be wielded by the Sage of Stars. She wields it like a fencer and is very skilled with it.

Powers: Amara possesses powerful Starlight magic that allows her to shoot energy blasts, perform telekinesis and telepathy and teleport, which she does by snapping her fingers. She can also transform into a silver fairy and a black wolf with green eyes and silver paws with a silver star on her forehead. But her most well known ability is the ability to channel the powers of the other Sages to use their elements.

Forest: Plants and wind

Fire: Fire

Water: Water and ice

Light: Light. This element also gives her healing powers.

Shadow: Darkness. She can also make herself transparent and become able to walk through walls.

Spirit: The Sage's sword turns into a pair of swords like the ones used by the Gerudo. She can also turn invisible and make clones of herself.

Relatives: Amanda (Mother, deseased), Sirius (Father, in Spirit World), Queen Zelda (Adoptive sister), King Link (Adoptive brother/brother in-law), Wind (Adoptive nephew), Spirit (Adoptive niece), Thadea (Adoptive niece)

Strengths: Amara is very likable and sweet which can be used for convincing. She is also very strong-willed and persistent, never giving up, no matter the circumstances.

Weaknesses: Amara's Sage channeling powers have limits. Once she uses up all of her magic energy, not only can she no longer use magic, she grows physically weak.

Likes: Looking at the stars, exploring, playing her Starlight Ocarina, being with friends and family, practicing magic and fighting, looking at the sky in general.

Dislikes: Evil and cruel people, when her loved ones are put in danger, being called an elf.

Quotes: "I can handle it!" "I am not an elf!" "Just look to the stars." "I'll protect them no matter what!" "My friends and family mean everything to me..." "I'll fight to my last breath to keep Hyrule safe!" "Sometimes you have to lay back and enjoy the simple things in life." "Oh, for Nayru's sake!" "Din have mercy!"

Relationship Status: Single at the moment. A free spirit.

Last edited by Amara Centauri on Thu May 10, 2012 12:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : My last intro SUCKED. >.> Isn't this one much better?)
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Sage of Stars, at your service~! Empty Re: The Sage of Stars, at your service~!

Post  Amara Centauri Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:16 pm

I think I'm getting the hang of making sigs. Like this one? Wink
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Sage of Stars, at your service~! Empty Re: The Sage of Stars, at your service~!

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Lady Prussia approves new signature~ and zat means a lot coming from me~
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Miku approves that signature...

x3
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sage of Stars, at your service~! Empty Switzerland Sig

Post  Amelia F. Jones Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 am

I finally got my sig the way I want! ^^ Awesome, ja?
Amelia F. Jones
Amelia F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Prussia also approves. ^
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum