Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Monster." "Oh, How the hell should I feel?!"

Go down

"Monster." "Oh, How the hell should I feel?!" Empty "Monster." "Oh, How the hell should I feel?!"

Post  Lithe the Forgotten Mon May 28, 2012 8:09 pm

"What am I? I'm your death! Then afterwards, I'll be the Satan in your hell!"

Lithe has a good reputation with the Twili's as "most wanted" and extremely dangerous. As one of the great Pokémon trio, she had great power. She let it take over her life, and had Insanity consume her. She is aggressive and doesn't show kindness towards anyone. She was captured once and taken into prison by rulers in several kingdoms. Escaping, she hid away in caves and in her domain. The Reverse World. She can rotate gravity, but not like her sibling, Palkia. She was named Lithe because of her brutal past. Her former master had named her that because she lost battles often, forming the madness and hatred inside her. 

Name: Lithe.

Weight/Height: Fuck off. 

Looks: Lithe has two different forms. Her Pokemon, Giratina form, and human form. Her human form is a woman with long, blonde hair, that parts into four and fades to gray at the tips. It goes down to about her feet. Her clothing looks similar to a gray jumpsuit, but the collection of Red and black strips (facing horizontal) down the middle front of her attire. At her feet, golden parts resemble yellow shoes, much like the human heel called a "wedge". But only two inches high. Yellow things, which people think look like insect legs, wrap on the sides of her torso, and upper thigh. From her back sprouts two black wings, that seem like magic put them together. The are somewhat transparent and nearly impossible to see when they're folded on her back. On the tips of the wings, red spikes outstretch from the tips. Her eyes are also red. 

Voice: Her voice is chilling and unpleasant. It has a deathly echo after the words she speaks, much like Sylvanas'

Affiliation: Creation Trio. (Formerly)

Powers: Lithe is harmfully powerful. She can do everything you expect a giratina to do, but better. She may teleport to the Reverse world and find a bubble with a picture of desired place, and destroy it, causing a "Matter Explosion" in the mortal world. 

Personality: Lithe is aggressive and bloodthirsty in every possible way. She is also sneaky, a theif, liar, and traitor. She does have a soft spot, though. Rarely ever showing the niceness, people often portray Lithe as extremely dangerous. 

Strength(s): Teleporting and shadows is her specialty. She is like Aqua, but they hate each other. Other then her power and plannin skills, she hardly has any allies to depend on. 

Weakness(Es): Lithe, having no allies or anyone to help or protect her, is vulnerable and hated everywhere. When people see her, torches are lit, and spears are thrown. Bodies drop dead, and people hide and scream in fear. 

Relative(s): Palkia, Dialga, Arceus (Arken). She doesn't like them though and turned against them, still managing not to cause World War's everywhere. 

"Monster." "Oh, How the hell should I feel?!" Giratina
Lithe the Forgotten
Lithe the Forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum