Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hau, beware of my hugs~!

4 posters

Go down

Hau, beware of my hugs~! Empty Hau, beware of my hugs~!

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"Oh, self, you are so awesome. I wish I can be as awesome as you... Oh wait, I am you. Kesese- Eh..? Oh, so you would like to learn about the awesome me? Of course you do! You know how to not waste your time!"

Though described as arrogant,  careless, impulsive, etcetera, she seems to be very insecure and quiet at time. Maria is loyal to all of her leaders, but has a special attachment to Frederick the Great, or "Old Fritz", praying that he is watching over her since his passing. She has only revealed more to certain people. It is said that deep down, she composes the true nature of a punctual and dilligent soldier, though bad manners. It is also noted that she is never late for anything and persistant, such as in her everyday journal writing, and also very methodical. She seems to be fond of cute things, proven when she couldn't stop buying stuffed pandas. Maria shows to be distracted easily, especially reading, but can be very skillful when encouraged to be focused. As a child, she was very religious. She says she is lonely, but actually has many friends, and becomes quiet when it is mentioned to her.

Nicknames: Prussia, Mary, Princess of Awesome.
Birthday: January 18 (Not in RL)
Height: 5'7
Appearance: She has long white hair with a scar on her right cheek, and has the same signature red eyes that can also alternate to a light purple with blue at the bottom of iris. She wears a female version of the military uniform in the War of Austrian Succession with a short skirt and thigh high lace-up boots.
Race: "Ger- Uh, I mean Awesome Prussian..."
Weapons: Some hidden pistols in her boots, of course, as well as a rather long whip.... Would you also consider a bird a weapon...?
Pets: Gilbird (a small yellow chick, usually on her head.) and Gillich (A large black eagle. Occasionally resting on her shoulder, otherwise summoned.)
Likes: Winning, Birds, Competition, Old Fritz, Blogging, Maple Syrup, Wurst, and Beer~ Also Some people in 'Relationships' section.
Dislikes: Being called weak, Sudden bright lights, and Losing- "Eh? Lady Prussia the Great never loses~!" Look at Relationships again.
Strengths: Persistent, A great liar/manipulator, and fighting. It shows she has great war tactics and can work by herself without help just fine in battle.
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Impatient, Narcissistic, Impulsive, and Can hold a grudge...
Quotes: "Kesesese~!" "You can never be as awesome as the awesome me!" "I am Lady Prussia the Great!" 
R.S.: "Too late boys! I've been taken by this awesome guy since March 20th, 2011. Suck it losers! Kesesese~!"

Relationships-
Germany- "Mein little bruder can be such a bore, but I love him anyvay. I'm very proud of his strength, and he gets so cute vhen he's annoyed. Must be vhy I do it so often. He vas also adorable vhile I raised him... Kyaaa~! But now, he is mein liebe, und I'm fine vith zat obviously. I try to be a gut big sister, but a even better wife." (Germancest Ftw. Come at me, bro.)
Italy- "Pyuu~! Ita is so adorable! Need I say more zan he is just completely awesome?! He seems to like mein little Gilbird, but that's awesome too. I alvays looked forward to see the Italian Sun before I moved back vith mein bruder."
Fem!Canada- "Mein best friend forever~! Ve can be very different, but ve love a lot of ze same zings! She may be shy, may be loud. She may be innocent, I may be perverted. But still, ve get along just fine~ Ve can tell each ozer pretty much anyzing. I tend to be very protective over her zough... Kesesese... I'm known as a Mama Bear to everyone~"
Old Fritz- "...I looked at him like a father. He vas a gut and kind man."
Japan- "A lot say ve're inseparable~! I tried making manga once, but sneezed und got bored und decided not to finish. I like to have some of his tea and manjuu vhen I visit, und after we clean, ve eat some cakes! He's so cool~!"
France and Spain- "Ze other members of ze Bad Touch Trio! Ve can be one hell of a party vhen ve come together to drink~! Ve actually came to be during mein Var vith Austria, so ja~ Und ve happen to know a lot about each other. Zough, me und ze Frenchy have a negative relationship sometimes...zough I can acknowledge his gut cooking."
America- "I am a little sorry zat time vhen I vas hard on him vith training before his Revolution, but he von didn't he? Zat kid needs to vork hard to succeed! Zough, I have to admit he can swim like a shark..."
Canada- "I don't see how people mistake him for America. Zey are nothing alike! I guess I'm just that awesome, Kesesese. Not too mention he got my 'Awesome Award' for making one of the most awesomest things ever made in awesome history: ...Maple Syrup. He can be very quiet, vich is a downer, but I can deal vith it."
Cuba- "He calls me his big sister~ He's cool, und ve share a lot in common, such as our love for Maple Syrup und having a blog."
Switzerland: "He's pretty cool vhen he vants to be, but occasionally reminds me of a bossy West. Still, I can admit he's clever vhen it comes to guns, und zat is something I like."
Hungary- "Ve used to be good friendly rivals vhen ve vere little, but a lot changed since I found out she is a girl. Zough, ever since she vent vith zat damn rich-boy, she's been hitting me vith her skillet vhen I bozer Austria, vhich really bozers me..."
Russia- "Living vith him vas hell. I feel like I'll loose four eyelashes and vomit blood if he even touches me! But danke to mein bruder's strength, I feel a lot safer now zat I live vith him... He tortured me a lot back vhen I vas ze Teutonic Knights... Beh..."
Austria- "Damn rich-boy, four eyes, snobby, stupid aristocrat... I love to humiliate and annoy him~! It's too damn bad he live in West's house too, but if he freeloads off of bruder, I freeload off of him! I enjoyed beating the crap out of him during our var, him begging for mercy... Kesesese..."

Hau, beware of my hugs~! 18059834_m

---
Heya everyone, it's me, Zelda! Most of you may know me already, as that kawaii fangirl who most likely snapped your spine. I can alternate from Fem!Prussia to Zelda and the two OCs (Spirit and Thadea.) every now and again for old times sake. Wish to have a great time RPing with all of you again! Now, with that out of the way, let's have fun, shall we~?

Last edited by Maria Beilschmidt on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add Maria's info too~ Also how she gets along with some countries. And a badass pic.)
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Hau, beware of my hugs~! Empty Re: Hau, beware of my hugs~!

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm

haha, snapped our spines, huh? -w-
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

https://crossoverofworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am

Ja. Ja I do. Ask Janga or Link! :3
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Hau, beware of my hugs~! JN4Mf

Snapping spines from those deathly hugs? Geez! I could never forget such a thing hahah.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Or Foxy-boy. You can especially ask him.

Ha ha, well it is one of my most 'memorable' traits, isn't it~? But you know what they say... "Love hurts!"
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Hiryu Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Zel~
Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum