Role-Play YOUR Way~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}}

4 posters

Go down

Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}} Empty Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}}

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 pm

{{Anyone can jump in, I got bored so yeah, whatever. It's cheesy, I know.}}

The teal-haired female sat on a bench in the park on a lovely day with a cool breeze. It was about 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit, slight, cool breeze. The girl had a white summer dress on that went down to her shins. She had her hair down with a small pony tail, decorated with a white lily, that went down to her back. She also had a black and white guitar and a flower anklet, matching her pony tail. She looked at the sky and sighed with a small smile and looked at a picture of a blonde haired figure and herself hugging. She gave the photo a warm smile and looked at a tree. The park was wide open and wasn't that busy. The bench she sat on was under a isolated tree's shade. The day felt perfect. She had always wished for a day like this in Spring and felt like enjoying it for the day. She leaned back and put the photo on the edge on the bench and grabbed her guitar and play her song 'Dear' acoustically.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

https://crossoverofworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}} Empty Re: Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}}

Post  Amara Centauri Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 pm

The red-haired woman walked through that same park, taking in her surroundings. She wore a white ruffled shirt that was covered by grey armor made by the Heart Kreuz company. She also wore a blue pleated skirt and black knee high boots. Her scarlet hair hung down to her lower back. As the woman walked down the dirt path, admiring the beauty of nature, the sound of the guitar would reach her ears. Intrigued, she turned her head toward the source and saw the teal haired girl. She walked closer to the girl and continued to listen to her song with a smile on her face.
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}} Empty Re: Wishing On Memories~ {{Random RP, anyone's free to jump in.}}

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Miku would smile and play her song, humming the words to it. the breeze came around and blew the photo. She stopped and placed her guitar down and chased after it, "Come back~!" She called.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 pm

It was rare that the Prussia was out of uniform, wearing a simple white tank-top and black mini-shorts. Her hair was never really tied down, it was always slick and tangless, just like that day. She also wore a pare of white, strapped sandals. A small yellow bird was perching on her head as she was walking calmly down a path of the park. Maria wasn't one to enjoy sunny and cloudless days like this, where the breeze was cool, and even the laughter of children filling the air, or even the fact that somebody's photo hit her square in the face... Wait, what? "The hell?" The female albino questioned aloud as she pulled the photo away from it and glanced down at it, noticing the two girls; one blonde, one teal. She looked around for the owner, and was about to let it free until the same teal-haired girl from the picture was running toward her.
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:16 pm

It was beautiful day for the Canadian. He wasn't wearing his winter coat, but a a red hoodie with a maple leaf on it blue jeans with tennis shoes. And carrying a white small polar bear. He was being quiet taking a stroll in the park, as Canada heard someone playing a guitar then saw two females, a blonde and a albino. He recognized the Albino as the ex-nation; Prussia. He looked at his polar bear then walking towards the small crowd. He was shy talking to new people and most people forget he was in even there. He spoke in a shy soft tone voice. "L-lovely day..we're having today..."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

The girl saw her photo hit a albino in the face, "Oh, im so sorry!" She said. she took her photo back, "The wind blew it away! Im sorry."
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amara Centauri Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 am

Erza was about to retrieve the photo, but seeing the albino pick it up, she simply crossed her arms and calmly walked by the group of people.

"......"
Amara Centauri
Amara Centauri

http://thereluctantprecure.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:18 am

"Ngh, vell try not to let it go flopping about next time, ja? I don't vant it to cover such an awesome face, such as mine, again." she warned in a rather hostile manner, which was typical for the ex-nation.

Then hearing someone else speak to her, she looked over her shoulder and narrowed her red eyes, seeing nothing at first, until came the image of what looked like America, but with hair similar to her friend Fance. "Ja... You're uh, Canada, right?"
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

He was shocked at first seeing that one of the nations recognized him. It was rare for anyone/thing to notice except at times his older brother America. And, Canada's friend, Cuba. He nodded his head at the Prussia, his curl going that was sticking to the start of his bangs was going with the head nodding. "Y-yes.."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Miku took the photo and held on to it, "It flew it in the wind. I was playing a guitar and it flew away."
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

"Vell, put zis in your pocket or somezing; better safe than sorry, ja~?" she nodded turning her attention to Mathew again. "I thought so, my friend France introduced me to you once. Give me some credit zough, you look ze hell lot like America."
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Miku nodded and walked over to her bench again. She sat down and made sure to place the photo where she was sitting so it wouldn't fly away and picked her guitar up and played 'Dear' again.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:13 pm

As the female albino was about to walk along with the slightly-invisible country to chat, the tune of the popstar's guitar caught her attention, unaware she was tapping her foot to it.
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvanas Windrunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Miku would smile and hum the song's lyrics, having old memories run through herh head.
Sylvanas Windrunner
Sylvanas Windrunner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 pm

"Ehehe..yeah..Everybody does tell me that." He said with a shy but rather nervous smile. He doesn't really like it when people mistake him as Alfred and blame him for America's mistake or sometimes mistake him as another country. Canada did remember how he manged to make America cry after he pointed out every single flaw the nation made for three hours straight. He walked along with the albino chatting and listening to the pop star singing her song.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm

"Kesesese, you don't seem to enjoy your bruder's company much, do you? I can tell by your expression." The Prussian pointed to the other nation's nervous smile and made her signature snicker again. Maria knew how Mathew felt at times, with the bickering she gets with her own little brother (Who also happens to be her lover, but that's another story). Still, the Canadian's and American's relationship must have been different than the one of her own by a long shot.

She began to wonder why people always mistake the said nation for Alfred. She was only conversing with Mathew for about 5 minutes, and could tell they were nothing alike. Then again, knowing the female, she could get mixed up on who was who the next day...
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

"I do at times but, I feel like that one guy who had a brother but the little brother just over shadowed him, ay." His voice still soft as he spoke to her. Still surprised on how she didn't forgot who she was talking to. Maybe the transparency was wearing off of him since he was talking so much. "But, America does come over at my house at times and hang out." It was true, even though being mistaken or forgotten at times, his older brother still visited; he did seem like he was the most to hung out with the Canadian.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:25 pm

"I guess I know the feeling in a way..." she shrugged casually and locked her fingers behind her head before looking to the side. "Being called a name other than your own, I mean." It was true, she was an ex-nation after all. She was actually a part of Germany, and Maria happened to be one of the few exceptions to continue living, despite her nation falling.
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 pm

He nodded his head, agreeing with her. The wind was breezy outside as the pop star continue to sing for her small group of audience as the Canadian listen.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

"But I guess it's fun to be alone, sometimes~" she shrugged and grinned gleefully, though her famous quote is just a lie. She hates loneliness.

"That hologram can sing, don't you think?" she muttered to Mathew, referring to Miku.
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum